- 120 to 140 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ready for some serious history about the Battle of Gettysburg? Ride the Battlefield on horseback with Confederate Trails and learn important details and insights into some of the soldiers' lives. Not just your average trail ride be ready to hear the history as you ride along the trail. Learn the intricacies of the greatest Civil War Battle as you ride across the field of history . See, feel and experience Gettysburg using an authentic Civil War mode of transportation - a horse!
Your appreciation of the terrain, and it's effects on the battle will never be the same after you have ridden over it while the historic details are revealed to you.
Ride the Battlefield with a LIVE Licensed Battlefield Guide. Headsets with single ear buds provided so you don't miss a word!
See, feel and experience Gettysburg using an authentic Civil War mode of transportation - a horse!
You will have an out-rider(s) with you at all times to ensure your safety
- Bottled water
- Gettysburg Licensed Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
McMillan Woods Youth Campground, 124 W Confederate Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gettysburg National Military Park, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, PA 17325-7034
- Ride behind the Virginia Monument (the area where General Robert E. Lee waited for his returning troops after Pickett's Charge).
- Follow the path to the Spangler Farm
- See a panoramic view of the Peach Orchard and Little Round Top off in the distance.
- Cross the Emmittsburg Road onto the Union side of the battle and view the Trostle Farm - including the cannonball hole in the barn!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Per insurance requirements, all participants must: - Weigh 250 pounds or less - Everyone must be age 8 and up.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.