- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our first stop will take us on an imaginary visit to France with a delightful culinary creation all wrapped up into a delectable breakfast crepe served with your choice of eggs or bacon and a minosa or specialty coffee to begin our tour. Our morning continues at another southern favorite, Maple Street Biscuit Company featured on the Food Network, where you will experience their house specialty! The Greenville food tour ends at NOMA (North Main Street) Plaza,at Roost. Their special “soil to city” philosophy will be served up with a homemade chef crafted challah french toast breakfast you are sure to enjoy, served with sausages, mimosas and coffee! Book your tour today! Tours begin at $49.
- Breakfast - Breakfast entrees will be served at each stop
- Beverages (choice of coffee, tea, and mimosa cocktails included)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Walking tour through downtown Greenville
- Tour guide and host
- Gratuities for Tour Guide are not included in the tour price
Crepe du Jour
220 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Tour guests will begin their breakfast adventure at Crepe du Jour and enjoy a wonderful crepe experience accompanied with eggs or bacon, mimosas or specialty coffees for a first breakfast stop; then on to a real southern favorite to experience a staple in the south - biscuits smoothered in delicious gravy and served with a side of eggs; our last stop will feature a decadent serving of homemade challah french toast served with sausage, mimosas, coffee and fresh fruit. What a way to start your day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any food allergies, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stairs are featured at one of the venues
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.