- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Meet Greenville’s newest generation of cocktail creators, taking craft cocktails to the next level. We begin at the newest addition to the tour, Foxcroft Wine, where you will be served a very classy glass of wine from one of the various wine regions Foxcroft partners with along with a delicious assortment of chef crafted appetizers. We will travel to Greenville's only Persian restaurant for a delicious assortment of dips, spreads, cheeses, breads...and a fantastic iconic cocktail.....then on to another venue - you will feel that you have been transported to Asheville....it's hip, cool and hidden! Finish off the evening with a craft cocktail and special appetizer created especially for you at one of Greenville's hippest nightclubs in the West End!. On this tour, travel to four distinct locations offering specialty cocktail creations and fabulous appetizers made especially for you! A perfect evening! (Must be 21 to attend).
*Gratuities for tour guide are not included in pricing
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Appetizers will be served at each venue
- Guided Walking Tour through downtown Greenville
- Tour Guide and Host
- Gratuities for Tour Guide not included in the tour price
631 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
716 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Falls Park on the Reedy, 601 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601-2504
We will walk by Falls Park on the Reedy, and you will get a glimpse of the beautiful foliage and greenery, as well as historic buildings located near the park on this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.