- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover some of Greenville’s hidden gems and secret locations while experiencing new cocktail combinations and special nibbles designed with you in mind. The tour begins in building that is well over 100 years old where you will sample some specialty beer flights accompanied by a delicious appetizer; discover a a brand new pub – hiding in plain sight - which will offer a wine and chocolate tasting. Experience a taste of historic Greenville and learn the story about the “Dark Corner,” located in one of the oldest buildings on Main Street. Enjoy a wonderful cocktail creation made just for you with a French twist added for your enjoyment. Book your tour today! (Must be 21 to attend).
- Tour escort/host
- Food tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Guided walking tour through downtown Greenville
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Foothill Foodie Tours
- Gratuities for the tour guide are not included in tour price
103 N Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
20 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Foothill Foodie Tours, 206 S Main St, Greenville, SC 29601-2832
The Vine, Stein and Shine tour begins with a Belgium beer tasting at the Trappe Door where you will experience a fantastic beer history and informational session with beers and frites; we move on to a wonderful wine and chocolate pairing at Jerky and Vine where you will learn about the wines, where the come from and how the grapes are grown, in addition a local chocolatier will provide delicious chocolates which will pair well with the wines; on to the Dark Corner where you will sample Hand Crafted Spirits with an historic story and legend; and then finish the evening with a French twist. A delicious crepe served with a special bubbly champagne cocktail to complete this delightful experience.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant women - mocktails will be available if advance notice is given at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years; Government issued photo ID will be required - including photo. Passport or valid state issued drivers license or ID card must be presented.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.