- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
As Upstate SC's Largest Indoor Rock Climbing Gym, we're proud to offer Top Roping, Bouldering, Fitness, and Yoga! With staff that can get you started, or help you improve, we're the perfect outing for you, your family, and your friends.
- Day pass
- Gear Rentals are not included in the price of a Day Pass. Costs are:
- Harness: $4
- Shoes: $3
- Chalk Rental: $3
Located at the crossing of I-26 and I-85 off New Cut Road.
All Day Passes sold are good for the entire day. Feel free to leave and return later.
Upon arrival, you and your guests will be asked to fill out our liability waiver. Those 18+ must sign for themselves, and those 17- must have a legal parent or guardian fill this out for them (can be done online prior to arrival).
Once those are completed, you can visit our staff at the front desk to check in with them. Be sure to have your booking details handy to help us quickly find you in our system.
We've got all the gear you need: harnesses, shoes, and chalk! We'll get you suited up!
After a brief orientation, our instructors will quickly gauge your experience level and go from there. For beginners, we'll start with the basics to get you climbing and having fun! To keep costs low, we do not provide staff belayers for walk in's, so if you plan to top rope, be sure to carve out 15-20 minutes for a belay lesson. For old pros, you'll need to pass a simple belay test before you take off up the wall.
Keep in mind: Bouldering only is certainly an option!
Throughout your visit, staff will be on hand to answer any questions!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Climbers under the age of 16 must have an adult 21 or older with them at all times.
- Climbers under the age of 16 are not allowed to belay (manage the ropes for other climbers), due to insurance policies.
- Everyone who enters our facility must fill out a waiver. Anyone 17 and younger must have this waiver filled out by a legal parent or guardian. This can be done online before arrival.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.