- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave the driving to us! Cruise from Hilton Head Island to Savannah, Georgia for a day trip that will allow you to spend four hours in the city as we dock directly on River Street, right in the heart of all the action. The Spirit of Harbour Town will travel through the intra-coastal waterways with plenty of sights to see along the way.
- Views of the lowcountry waterways.
- A full service bar available for purchase.
- Inside air-conditioned seating.
- Outside open-aired seating.
- Trolley tour of Savannah
- 8 Sea Pines Gate Pass entry into the resort
Harbour Town Yacht Basin (Just below the Harbour Town Lighthouse)
9am departure. Tuesdays & Thursdays. 1 hour 45 minute travel time to and from Savannah. 4:45pm arrival back to Harbour Town.
One of the most enchanting destinations in the United States is Savannah, Georgia! It's adorned with charming city squares, extraordinary architecture and lush botanical gardens. Our high-speed cruise allows you four hours in Savannah to sight-see, shop, take a trolley tour and find a restaurant for lunch. The Spirit offers an air-conditioned lower cabin, and an open-aired upper deck with a canopy for shade. Enjoy a drink from the Spirit's full bar, and take advantage of discounted trolley tickets available for purchase throughout the trip. The Spirit of Harbour Town is the only vessel on Hilton Head that offers a direct day trip to Savannah, Georgia. We hope to see you aboard soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise in comfort aboard Hilton Head Island’s only air-conditioned and heated passenger vessel. The Spirit features comfortable seating inside the island’s only enclosed cabin as well as out on our covered open-air deck. Enjoy coffee, hot chocolate, or your favorite beverage from our full service snack bar. The Spirit makes 23 knots providing a fast, stable ride without the worries of driving and parking in Savannah’s historic district.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 148 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had an awesome time both on cruise and tour bus. Both very informative we learned a lot. We would definitely come back.We are from Portage, Indiana.
Visited and loved Savannah! However, I do not recommend the cruise here. The waiting area is extremely buggy. The ship’s engine was very noisy.... so noisy that we could not hear the minimal narration that was provided. The staff onboard were friendly. I recommend getting Old Savannah Tours tickets. The trolley tour is informative and the guides extremely friendly. The cruise people discount the tour tickets. I found the length of time in Savannah to be inadequate. We ended up
Driving back again the next day to take in more sites.