- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The fun starts at the dock as we transform your little one with pirate gear, face paint and tattoos. Learn how to walk and talk like a pirate then climb aboard the Black Dagger and set sail in search of treasure. But wait it's not that easy. You'll need to man the water cannons along the way and defeat Stinky Pete. You will have an hour and 30 minutes of excitement!
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- $8 Sea Pines Gate Fee
Commerical Pier in Harbour Town
Monday - Saturday
Hilton Heads Black Dagger Pirate Ship is an attraction you must experience. It is docked at the pier in Harbour Town right under the lighthouse. All the excitement starts at the dock as we transform the kids into real pirates with face paint, tattoos and a real sash to wear. Everyone will get a Pirate name as well as learn how to walk and talk like a pirate then climb aboard the Black Dagger and set sail for 1.5 hours in search of the Pirate Booty. Searching for Treasure is never easy, so you will need to man the water cannons and defeat Stinky Pete to get the key to the Treasure.
We've got a map that leads to the sunken treasure chest, but Stinky Pete, the islands smelliest pirate knows about it too and he stole the key! The race is on to find Stinky Pete and get the key back before he steals the treasure. Once we find him, our new crew will have to man the water cannons and blast Stinky Pete until he gives us the key. When the kids beat Stinky Pete, there is singing and dancing on board the ship and every one of our pirates gets a share of the Booty to take home to celebrate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is no restroom on the boat, please go ahead of time.
- We don't get the kids wet so bathing suits aren't required.
- Sunblock is a must, there's lots of shade aboard but we keep the kids in the action so they get a good amount of sun.
- Feel free to bring a drink or a snack but there's no time for a big lunch, the kids will be too busy having fun.
- Don't forget yer camera.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.