- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The 2 Hour Disappearing Island Dolphin Tour is sure to be a Family Favorite! Enjoy searching for the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin and learning about the local ecoystem! Also, we'll make a 30 Minute stop at Disappearing Island - an island only accessible at Low Tide where you will observe unique shells, starfish, sand dollars, and tranquility! This tour leaves from Palmetto Bay Marina at your selected departure time!
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Returns to original departure point
Join us for this informative and fun dolphin tour combined with a 30 Minute stop at Disappearing Island, where you will see shells, starfish, etc. Learn more about Hilton Head Island, observe the friendly Atlantic bottlenose dolphin, and enjoy a relaxing stop at a quiet sandy island!
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be able to step down 1-2 feet onto Disappearing Island.
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.