- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided tour of Hilton Head Island by Kayak. Explore the waterways and inlets around the island for a calm experience. Choose from one of four departure times when you book. With a group limited to 12 travelers, you will have personal service during your tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Kayaking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Palmetto Bay Marina
Returns to original departure point
Begin this 1.5-hour tour at Palmetto Bay Marina at your selected departure time. Glide through the waters of Broad Creek on a kayak as your professional guide shares their historical and wildlife knowledge of Hilton Head Island.
Paddle through the rich ecosystem of saltwater marshlands observing indigenous species of bird wildlife like the brown pelican, egrets, herons, osprey, bald eagles, and more. You may also see beloved Atlantic bottlenose dolphins as you kayak.
This is a great tour for all ages as no experience is necessary. Have a choice of double or single kayaks for this tour. Your tour will end back at the dock you left from.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Weight restriction - 250lbs for single kayak & 350lbs for tandem kayak
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity for check-in.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.