- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided tour of Hilton Head Island by Kayak. Explore the waterways and inlets around the island for a calm experience. Choose from one of four departure times when you book. With a group limited to 12 travelers, you will have personal service during your tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Professional guide
- Kayaking tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Returns to original departure point
Learn about the rich history and diverse ecosystem of the island from one of our expert guides as you paddle. While you cruise through these pristine saltwater marshlands, you can observe many indigenous bird species, including egrets, herons, ospreys, brown pelicans, and bald eagles. And be sure to keep an eye out for our beloved Atlantic bottlenose dolphins swimming playfully!
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Weight restriction - 250lbs for single kayak & 350lbs for tandem kayak
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled activity for check-in.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.