- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pat Conroy's family moved to Beaufort when he was 15. He adopted Beaufort as his home and Beaufort adopted Pat as our own! Join us on this 1 1/2 hour tour of "Pat's Conroy's Beaufort," from his boyhood home to his favorite restaurant to Prince of Tides and Great Santini locations in the film adaptations of Pat's such autobiographical novels.
- No product inclusions.
- No product exclusions.
Beaufort Downtown Marina Store
Join us as we travel by air-conditioned van to Pat Conroy's high school, where he was a student for two years and a teacher for two years after completing his English degree at the Citadel. We then go to St. Peter's Catholic Church, where the Class of 2001 Citadel graduates that Pat invited during his commencement speech to them in 2001 came to honor him. We travel to his boyhood home, go by his favorite restaurant, and watch Pat himself describe his affection for Beaufort (to which he clung to "like a barnacle") on video. Pat loved Beaufort and Beaufort loved Pat!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No additional product info.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.