- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 1-hour, guided, Paddleboard Tour is a great way to see Hilton Head Island from a different vantage point. Paddle through the calm inlets of the Low-country where wildlife resides. Choose from one of the following departure times when you book: 9:30am ,11:30am ,1:30pm ,3:30pm.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Professional guide
- Paddleboard and necessary equipment
- Sightings of incredible wildlife
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
86 Helmsman Way
Returns to original departure point
Meet at Palmetto Bay Marina at your selected departure time to embark on this tour. Skim through the waters of Broad Creek as your professional tour guide teaches you basic paddle techniques to easily navigate the water. You will also be provided with historical and wildlife knowledge of Hilton Head Island. You will paddle through a rich ecosystem of saltwater marshlands observing many indigenous species of bird wildlife such as: the brown pelican, egrets, herons, osprey, bald eagles and many more.
Also, don't be surprised if you see some Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins! No experience is necessary for this tour as all levels of experience are welcomed. We will return to the marina 1 hour after your departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for the water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation for check-in.
- Maximum Weight of 285lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum weight 75 lbs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.