- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 1-hour, guided, Paddleboard Tour is a great way to see Hilton Head Island from a different vantage point. Paddle through the calm inlets of the Low-country where wildlife resides. Choose from one of the following departure times when you book: 9:30am ,11:30am ,1:30pm ,3:30pm.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Professional guide
- Paddleboard and necessary equipment
- Sightings of incredible wildlife
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
86 Helmsman Way, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Returns to original departure point
Paddle in scenic marshways with an experienced guide to lead the way! The guide will provide information about the area along the way! You’ll have the chance of seeing dolphins, egrets, pelicans, herons, and manatees.
• One HHI, 86 Helmsman Way Palmetto Bay Marina, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3206
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress appropriately for the water
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation for check-in.
- Maximum Weight of 285lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum weight 75 lbs
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.