- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our eight interconnected zipline canopy course starts low and slow and gets higher and faster as you continue zipping through the beautiful live oaks and loblolly pines of South Carolina’s lowcountry. Come see for yourself why our zipline tour is one of the best family-friendly activities in Hilton Head!
Ages 10 and up and must be between 80 and 250 lbs. Under 15 years old requires an adult escort. We fly rain or shine!
- Use of zipline harness, helmet and gloves
- Entry/Admission - Zipline Hilton Head
33 Broad Creek Marina Way
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Fly with us on an exhilarating two-hour eco-adventure zipline tour! You’ll start low and slow and get higher and faster as you continue zipping through the trees all while catching views of Hilton Head’s beautiful massive live oaks and commanding pines, and the charming boats, fantastic birds, and playful dolphins out in the glistening Broad Creek. Our zipline tour is fun for the whole family and our friendly, encouraging, and entertaining (or so say our TripAdvisor reviews, but we’ll let you be the judge) guides are there with you every step – and zip – of the way. If you’ve been searching for a must-do, family-friendly activity in Hilton Head, you’ve found it!
Come see for yourself why our zipline tour is one of the best family-friendly activities in Hilton Head! After the first time you’re hooked to a zipline, we know you’ll be hooked on ziplining and won’t be able to wait for your next vacation in Hilton Head to try it again!
-8 interconnected ziplines with heights up to 75 feet
-2 suspended sky bridges
-Aerial sky staircase
-Grand finale 900 feet dual ziplines
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Zipline Hilton Head
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with recent injuries
- Not recommended for travelers wearing a cast or splint
- Travelers must weigh between 80 and 250 pounds
- Travelers must have full range of motion of arms and legs and be able to actively participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.