- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At the beginning of our Mermaid Ocean Education tours, the guests will learn the story about Mermaid Nina and how she came to live in Hilton Head. They will also learn some fun ocean facts along the way. We usually find dolphins and other Low Country wildlife as well as a real mermaid, she knows our boat! She will swim right up to the boat and talk to our passengers about ocean conservation, Hilton Head wildlife, and of course, answer all of your mermaid questions!
The tour is 75 minutes long and the boat is fully covered with bench seating. The Mermaid Ocean Education tours are such a fun, unique experience and many have said it's a great thing to do in Hilton Head.
Our tour is based around the book The Mermaid of Hilton Head, this book was written and illustrated by Mermaid Nina herself.
This tour is great for older kids and adults.
Mermaid of Hilton Head
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mermaid of Hilton Head, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Go out on a magical, fun and educational journey to find the Mermaid of Hilton Head in the waters of Hilton Head.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.