- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Ride together as a couple, family or group at the same speed and duration, regardless of age or handicap. Learn to ride a Segway in just a few minutes--then have fun!
You must book for at least 2 guests. Tours booked with less than two must unfortunately be cancelled.
- Bottled water
- Segway and helmet
70 Honey Horn Dr
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Our most popular Eco-Tour. Ride through open meadows, live oak-forest, explore the salt marsh and hear the history of the 70 acre, former cotton plantation. When done, enjoy the Coastal Discovery Museum. Eco Tours are stop and go, narrated tours mixing fun with a little new knowledge. Great for younger children, families and those who want a slower-paced activity. Want a faster "ride"--check out our Segway Tropical Pathway Tours.
90 minutes (including training) exploring the entire
70-acre nature preserve.
Slow paced, stop and go, narrated tour
Address: 70 Honey Horn Drive
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.