- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
50 in-the-tree challenge activities on 6 different ability courses. Ages 5 and up. You guide yourself harnessed and helmeted thru the courses for 2 hours.
5 & 6 year olds Green course only and require an adult escort
7 - 9 year olds Green and Blue courses only and require and adult escort
10 - 13 year olds Green and Blue courses independently and single Black course with adult escort
14 - 15 year olds Green, Blue and single black courses independently and double Black course with adult escort
16 + can do all courses independently
- Use of harness, helmet and gloves
- Zipline Hilton Head is a separate attraction. No ziplining is included in Aerial Adventure
18 Simmons Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Returns to original departure point
Located next to Zipline Hilton Head. Please note, there is no ziplining on this activity.
Create your own adventure in Hilton Head as you test your limits and step up to the challenges in our aerial adventure park! You guide yourself, harnessed and helmeted, through the different challenge activities, climbing with confidence in a relaxed environment, and safely hooked on your cable the entire time.
This challenge course is fun for the whole family and takes your Hilton Head vacation activities to new heights. You decide which exciting elements you conquer as you navigate the course, and with challenges for all ability levels, everyone can join in on the fun. Discover why our elevated challenge course is a fantastic family-friendly thing to do in Hilton Head!
Adventure Course Highlights:
-Cross swinging bridges, swaying tunnels, and logs
-Jump through hoops and nets
-Military walls, Burma Bridge, Tube Netting, and Commando Crawl
-Green: Beginner and kid-friendly, with activities 12 feet above ground
-Blue: Intermediate and challenging, with activities 24 feet above ground
-Black: Tough and for the expert, with activities 36 feet above ground
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers weighing over 265 pounds
- Not recommended for travelers with recent injuries
- Travelers cannot currently be wearing a cast or splint
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.