- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have fun on a Segway, traveling at the same speed regardless of age or endurance. See the only area on the island where alligators are commonly seen.
You must book for at least 2 guests. Tours booked with less than two must unfortunately be cancelled.
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Rental Helmet
168 Honey Horn Dr
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coastal Discovery Museum, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Tour the 70 acre nature preserve at Honey Horn (part of Hilton Head Island). See Life Oak Forest, open meadows, a butterfly habitat, travel over boardwalks into the salt marsh, and see the oldest living tree in SC (over 350 years!). nd then exit the area to travel by Segway to an lagoon where alligators are commonly seen floating or swimming in the water or basking in the sun on the lagoon bank.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jarvis Creek Park, Hilton Head, South Carolina
After the Honey Horn tour, travel by Segway to an lagoon where alligators are commonly seen floating or swimming in the water or basking in the sun on the lagoon bank.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.