- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join Pinky Plankton and Sailor Scruffy as they take you on a journey through the waters around Hilton Head to find Mermaid Nina. This is an exciting and fun filled adventure that the entire family will enjoy!
You will also learn the story of how Mermaid Nina became the Mermaid of Hilton Head and how she helps protect her ocean friends as well as why the things she does are important for our ecosystem and what you can do to help.
When we find the real mermaid, she knows our boat! She will swim right up to the boat and talk to our passengers about the ocean, Hilton Head wildlife, and of course, answer all of your mermaid questions!
You never know what will happen when you are on the tour! Sometimes Mermaid Nina’s arch nemesis, Professor Al G will show up and try to capture her. She will rely on you and your family to save her from Professor Al G and scare him away!
This tour is perfect for families and kids under 12 years old.
43A Jenkins Rd
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mermaid of Hilton Head, Hilton Head, South Carolina
Go out on a magical, fun and educational journey to find the Mermaid of Hilton Head in the waters of Hilton Head.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.