- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This small group, 2 hour experience is something that can only be done in Hoonah! The Tribe offers a unique, once in a lifetime opportunity to tour the pristine waters of Icy Strait, aboard one of their traditional, hand carved Tlingit dugout canoes. Following your adventure on the water, tour the canoe culture shed to view beautiful totems and have stories interpreted for you.
- Local guide
- Round-trip transfer from port
Icy Strait Point-
Excursions Hub (Outdoor Meeting Area)
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoonah Travel Adventures, Hoonah, AK 99829
After your canoe tour if you would like to stop by the gift shop or try some Alaska delicacies that are featured at some fun food trucks. Shuttles run every 30 minutes back to Icy Strait Point.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum weight limit of 50 pounds.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.