- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You know you're in the South when Brunch is on the menu! Come and enjoy downtown Knoxville on a wonderful Sunday afternoon. Our Bountiful Brunch Tour we will explore a variety of Knoxvilles unique eateries. During these visits we will be greeted by the restaurant chef(s) , owners, management, etc and get a "behind the scenes" look at their culinary history, food passions and more! Come get a taste of Knoxville with us! Special to this tour as well, guests will receive drink samples of popular brunch items like Bloody Mary's and Mimosas!
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Beverages (water and small brunch themed drink samples like Mimosas and Bloody Mary's at select restaurants if over 21)
- Food tasting (large sample plates from each restaurant)
- All activities (tour guide entertainment, added on history tour information, etc)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Walking tour (light-moderate pace, no more than 1.2 miles total over the course of 2 hours)
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional, especially if you enjoyed your time and the guide did a great job)
Visit Knoxville (Visitor's Center) 301 S. Gay Street, Knoxville, TN 37902
Sunday Bountiful Brunch Tour will begin Sunday at 2P.M. at the Knoxville Visitors Center at 301 S. Gay Street, Knoxville, TN.
Over the course of 2-hours, we will sample delicious and uniquely prepared plates from three different, local Knoxville restaurants. Some of our restaurants stops include places like
Clancy's Tavern, which offers traditional Irish fare like fish and chips, reuben's, bangers and mash, shepard's pie, along with a wide and impressive whiskey selection;
Balter Beerworks, a restaurant and craft beer location transformed from an old service station that offers delicious upscale bar eats and cold drinks; And
Boyd's Jig and Reel, the only Scottish restaurant and musical pub in town, also featuring one of the largest Scotch collections in the
entire world, serving up Scottish delicacies like stovies, toad in a hole, Scotch eggs, and more! You'll also receive delicious drink pairings from select restaurants, like Bloody Mary's and Mimosas (if of age)! We are also able to accommodate dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten free, no shellfish, etc ONLY with advance notice given to us. We also strongly recommend you come hungry, as most people will tell you there's enough food to make up a meal.
On your brunch tour will receive special visits from restaurant chef(s), owners, management, etc, who will give you a "behind the scenes" take on their establishment, food passions, and more. Also during the course of your tour, we'll stop at select other local Knoxville businesses to showcase their unique concepts and give you a chance to do some shopping and browse through all the other wonderful offerings Knoxville provides. You can't get an experience like this on your own, so come eat, drink and socialize in downtown Knoxville!
**Restaurants can be subject to change based on dates, availability, etc. Guests will receive a list of tour stops the day of their tour upon arrival. The above list is just a few restaurants we typically work with and visit on your tour, but may or may not be what is listed.**
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, children under the age of 2 are free
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual, and please dress weather accordingly
- Vegetarian, gluten free, no fish/seafood, etc. options are possibly available only by calling at least 1 day in advance of tour date
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required IF you are the first people booking a specific date.
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible, please advise at time of booking if assistance is required.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.