- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Growing up in the heart of Amish country, in and around Strasburg, PA, all of our guides have individual and unique ties to the Amish community and have always enjoyed showing off the “true” Lancaster County. This rich, immersive experience is personally designed to give you a rare window into the authentic Amish culture. Every meal is an amazing experience!
* Vegetarian meals are available.
* Please note this tour is not confirmed until we secure an Amish Family host.
* These meals are prepared in their private homes, which are not licensed or inspected.
* Please dress respectfully and adhere to their preferences to not photograph their faces.
Discover Lancaster, 501 Greenfield Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amish Country, PA 17505
We will meet in Lancaster and drive through the Amish countryside learning about the Amish culture with a narrated tour of a few stops -
Pass By: Hans Herr House Museum, 1849 Hans Herr Dr, Willow Street, PA 17584-9536
Narrated driving tour passing by the old settlement in Lancaster, a visit to one of our 19 iconic and historic covered bridges
Stop At: Lime Valley Covered Bridge, 300-402 Brenneman Rd, Willow Street, PA 17584, USA
Opportunity for pictures
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.