- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn to ride the waves in Malibu during a 2-hour private surf lesson. With a professional instructor, practice basic skills like paddling and standing up, or work to improve your talents if you've already surfed in the past. Lessons are available for all ages year-round; equipment is included.
- Popular choice with kids
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Professional guide
- Use of equipment (surfboard and wetsuit)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
To be confirmed with surf instructor after booking
Daily, All Year Round
Your private Malibu surf lesson can be scheduled any time from sunrise to sunset with your private instructor, whom you'll meet in Malibu to begin your lesson.
Equipped to teach beginner, intermediate, and advanced surfers, as well as children over the age of 4 years, instructors provide surfing tips tailored to each experience level, whether this is your very first time on a board or you are already comfortable in the water and would like to fine tune your skills. When booking, indicate if you're an intermediate surfer, and you'll be matched with an instructor that is the right fit for you. And this doesn't have to be a solo activity—siblings, friends, couples, and families are encouraged to attend together.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm lesson time (info will be provided)
- Please advise your level of surfing experience when booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.