- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a thrilling trip over Malibu, California, with this tandem paragliding experience. Admire the Malibu hills and calm, azure waters of the Pacific during your motorized or non-motorized flight with a certified instructor. Safety equipment and a safety briefing are included, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. Don't miss this chance to inject some adrenaline into your vacation and get a birds-eye view of gorgeous Malibu!
We offer Paragliding flights from our mountain sites in Malibu as well as Paramotor from the beach. Occasionally the beach is too narrow because of higher tides or the wind is not favorable so we can only offer Paragliding and in that case you can pay the additional charge on site. Thank you for understanding that safety is our main concern!
- Tandem paragliding ride (based on option selected)
- All equipment
- 10-minute safety briefing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
Meet at Carbon Beach in Malibu (or in Ojai, depending on wind conditions) to begin your tandem paragliding adventure. A paraglider is an inflatable wing made of nylon that allows a sensation of effortless soaring. Choose between a 20-minute motorized flight that takes off from the beach or a traditional 30-minute non-motorized flight that embarks from the top of a bluff.
After a 10-minute safety orientation, you'll be strapped into the paraglider's harness with your highly-experienced pilot. Your pilot will handle the mechanics so you can focus on taking in the beauty all around you. Marvel at stunning views of the Malibu hills and Pacific Ocean — you can even carry along a small camera to capture photos! Your breathtaking flight ends with touchdown on Carbon Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight per passenger is 270lb (122kg or 19st)
- A limited amount of personal items, such as a small day pack, is allowed, and you may bring a compact camera if you wish
- There is no age limitation but minors need to be accompanied by a parent
- Powered and non-powered paragliders are used and may also be changed due to weather conditions
- Passengers will fly with an instructor — only one person can fly with the instructor at a time
- Flight time could vary due to weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Très bon professionnel. On se sent en sécurité.
Il parle français et anglais.
Vues magiques au dessus de la montagne, puis au dessus de la mer si vous le souhaitez.
A faire !
My friend who is terrified of everything agreed to do this and she said it is amazing!
This was without a doubt one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I took the flight on the last birthday of my 50's, challenging myself to make a leap from 3000 feet despite being fearful. I checked that Claude had a perfect safety record, and he made me feel calm. It was more like being lifted off the cliff rather than jumping, and Claude was very skillful and confident in what he was doing. I would do it again.
Exery 5 years for my birthday I attempt something different, this year it was Paragliding. It was a great once in a lifetiime experience.
This was a great activity for a sunny day! It was a lot of fun and the views were spectacular! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
We just flew over the same spot for twenty minutes, maybe we could have gone out a little further. I was surprised the instructor did not have any liability paperwork to sign and ask us a few more questions before taking us up. Also, I was the first to book and he seemed to have more people and take them out of order. I went second.