- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 3.5 hour tour takes you outside of Monument Valley traveling along Wetherill Mesa. There you will hike to discover the ancient dwellings nestled in the rocks and the secluded arch. Your professional guide will also share his stories with you.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive after-hours access
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Cultural information
- Entrance fee to Monument Valley Tribal Park Visitor Center.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Monument Valley Tribal Park - Inside The View Hotel Visitor's Lobby in the area where the bronze horse and cowboy statue.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Your tour will begin at The View Hotel Visitor's Lobby located inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park where the Visitor Center is also located.
In Mystery Valley you will see the Honeymoon Arch which is very popular with newly weds because of the name itself. Our guests like to hike to the top and stay over the arch while our guide takes a photograph from the bottom.
You and your guide will hike to the ancient dwellings of the Anasazi people, there he/she will share with you cultural stories, geography and history. He/she will guide you to the Square House Ruin, Three Pine Dwelling, House of Many Hands and many, many more.
Sharing all of the sites in Mystery Valley would not be a mystery now would it? Your guide will have other sites to share with you while on the hiking tour of this must-see excursion. Because of it's remote location not very many people know about Mystery Valley and have visited it.
Our guides have been praised for describing and explaining their stories to our friends. Dineh Bekeyah guides are local and friendly people who are First Aid and CPR certified. Dineh Bekeyah does offer water for our customers but you are also encouraged to bring your own foods and other necessities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- GROUP TOUR ONLY. NON-PRIVATE TOURS. All tours depart from The View Hotel VIsitor's Lobby.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide was absolutely terrific, he shared so much knowledge that we have told our friends when they go in a few months this is a must do! Hopefully they won't be rained on like we were, but our guide had ponchos ready and the experience was one our whole family will remember.
Very enjoyable tour! Would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to get up close and personal with nature and the spirits of the past. The serenade you gave with the flute was very special. Will never forget it! Thank you, Harry!