- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture sunrise from an exclusive location only accessible with a local Navajo guide. Visit many of the most popular places in Monument Valley, from John Ford's Point where many of the western movies were filmed to majestic sandstone arches hidden in ancient canyons. Your well-reviewed guide will narrate your tour telling you about the history of Monument Valley, it's geography, people and culture. Whether your personal interests are sightseeing, photography and/or learning about Navajo culture and history, your guide will aim to customize your tour to what interests you.
- Bottled Water
- Local & Professional Navajo guide
- Hotel Pick-Up & Drop-Off
- Entry fee into the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park is NOT INCLUDED. Upon entering the Tribal Park you will need to purchase a Park Ticket. The cost of entry into the Monument Valley Navajo Park is roughly $5 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Indian Route 42, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT, USA
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
This tour covers Monument Valley thoroughly including the back country, a part of the Park only accessible with a Navajo tour guide.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.