- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During this tour you will explore the less-frequently visited natural wonders in Mystery Valley, accompanied by a native Navajo tour guide. Mystery Valley can be seen as a hidden secret that not many travelers know about, and that can only be accessed with a native Navajo guide. Together with your guide you will explore unique Anasazi ruins, petroglyphs, and pictographs and see some impressive natural arches.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Native Navajo guide (english speaking)
- Entrance fee (Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park admission prices may vary: $20 per vehicle)
- Entry/Admission - Mystery Valley
The View Hotel, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystery Valley, AZ
During this 3.5 hour scenic and cultural tour through Mystery Valley we will be unveiling the secrets of the old legacy of the Anasazi. We will take you back to the past and unfold the mysteries as physical evidence reveals the authentic rock art and pottery shards where their sacred grounds still remain. As we drive alongside the painted walls and age-old dwellings, stories begin to slowly unfold. Silently we begin to discover and imagine the lives of these ancient forefathers. Following the prehistoric trails we also discover the eye catching natural bridges, arching across the desert floor, delicately connecting the massive sandstone rocks. Mystery Valley is like the undiscovered Country, where not many have gone and which few have witnessed.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.