- 120 to 150 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We specialize in a more EXCITING and INTERACTIVE Whale and Dolphin Watching experience on our fast, state of the art 26' commercial built center console boats - where speed, comfort and safety come first. This on the water experience is all about Comfort, Connection and Customization. We have the speed to access more whales and dolphins, and allows us more time with the amazing wildlife.
All of our trips are limited to 2-6 passengers offering The Ultimate Whale & Dolphin Watching experience in a 2hr tour of the coastal waters off Newport Beach, Orange County, CA. No more big slow boats with 100+ people crammed on. This trip is all about you!
- USCG licensed Master captains with over 24 years experience in the industry
- All Captains are USCG licensed and Certified Naturalists!
- Transportation to/from attractions
509 S Bay Front
Returns to original departure point
Welcome to East Meets West Excursions. The Top Choice for Front Row Seating for Whale and Dolphin Watching in Newport Beach.
Ultimate Whale & Dolphin watching experience in a 2 -2.5 hr tour in the coastal waters of Newport Beach, Orange County, CA.
You will be in the natural habitat of these spectacular mammals on our new, safe, sleek, and quiet vessel. We look forwards to seeing you on the boat.
Our Focus is on small group whale watching tours,
max 6 passengers for your comfort and personal attention to ensure the best possible experience with our operation is unmatched.
We have the ability and flexibility to customize each charter tour to our clients’ needs.
We want everyone to not just be satisfied, but enthusiastically satisfied!
We are equipped with 2 different sized child life jackets.
A proper fitting and comfortable life jacket keeps safety first and a smile on your little loved one’s face. We supply more than the USCG United States Coast Guard minimum of child life jackets and adult sized life vests.
Dress Comfortably. Bring jacket, sunblock and a camera and be ready to have a wonderful experience with Captain Nick at East Meets West Excursions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is comfortable. Bring an extra Jacket or sweatshirt and Sunblock. Thank you.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers in THIRD trimester
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.