- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy this Private, Non-Stop, one-way transfer To or From the John Wayne Airport (SNA) and West Hollywood, CA. This Private transfer can be reserved up to ten (10) passengers. Meet and Greet Service available upon request.
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private Transfer
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
West Hollywood, CA.
RapidShuttle operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year around. RapidShuttle charges an After-Hours Service surcharge in the amount of $39.00 to $75.00 per vehicle for pickups between the hours of 09:00 pm (21:00) and 05:00 am (05:00).
Make your transfer From or To the John Wayne Airport (SNA), easy, and pleasant by making an affordable RapidShuttle Private, Direct, Non-Stop reservation. RapidShuttle provides Private Sedans, Minivans, or a Full-Size Vans for larger parties that will fit your travel needs and budget.
Because you are Not sharing the ride with other travelers, your schedule is based on your or your party flight departures or arrivals.
We made It Simple:
Upon arriving at John Wayne Airport (SNA), gather your belongings, and step outside the terminal and once ready, follow the directions on the voucher to meet your driver. Present your pre-paid voucher to the driver, and you are on your way!
This private, one-way transfer can be reserved for up to ten (10) guests.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- RapidShuttle staff it will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. In addition, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues. WAITING TIMES: For International Arrivals (Airport): 60 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Cruise/Harbors/Trains: 15 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 5 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes. Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable. RapidShuttle is Not responsible for any inaccurate and or missing information provided by the guest. After Hours Service Fee: From the Airports, Cruise Ports, Bus/Train Stations, and Any other Port of Entry: An After-Hours Service Fee will be charged to ALL pickups between the hours of 09:00 pm (21:00) and 06:00 am (06:00) to the credit on file. Such fee will be charged For All Airport/Train Stations/Cruise Ports and any Other Port of Entry such as Bus Stations, regardless of the nature of the delay. If the Guest does not want to be charged such fee that varies between $30.00 to $75.00 depending on pickup location and travel distance, the Guest has the Option to Cancel the service for a full refund, as long such service is canceled within 5 hours prior pickup time. If the Guest does not have a credit card on file, it is the Guest responsibility to contact RapidShuttle to pay for the said fee when a delay is imminent, and it will cause the pickup to occur between the above hours. For those Guests without a credit card on file, and that fail to contact RapidShuttle to Pay for the said fee, RapidShuttle reserves the right to either (1) Canceled the Reservation, or (2) Collect the Fee On-Board. If the Guest refuses to pay for the After-Hours Service Fee, the Reservation will be considered Canceled At the Door, and No Refunds will be issued. Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities. Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations. RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable. Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Due to the fact that Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items with can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) have the ability to board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their own costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs it will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their own ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services. ======== AFFILIATES/PARTNERS SERVICES ======== Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost it will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our guests do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.