- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner and dance cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Finish the evening with dancing to musical entertainment or enjoy the lovely views from the outdoor decks. Whether you are visiting Hollywood or Disneyland, this exceptional dinner cruise is within reach from two convenient departure locations of either Marina Del Rey, Newport Beach or Long Beach.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- 4-course dinner cruise
- Glass of champagne
- Musical entertainment
- Port fees and taxes
- Beverage service (cash bar available)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1. 13755 Fiji Way
2. 2431 West Coast Hwy
Returns to original departure point
Friday and Saturday
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbors illuminate setting the backdrop for your Los Angeles dinner cruise. Board your ship at your choice of port - Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach - and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand. Take to your private table and indulge in four courses of delicious food freshly prepared by the onboard chefs. After dinner, dance to live or DJ musical entertainment or simply take in the breathtaking views from the outdoor decks.
Window Seating and Champagne Upgrade: Elevate your experience with guaranteed window seating and a bottle of champagne for two to enjoy with your dinner. Admire the charming views of the harbor while you dine in luxury. It's a perfect way to celebrate a special occasion.
Please note: The distance between the Marina Del Rey and Newport Beach locations is 50 miles (80 kilometers). Please choose carefully, as the option you select when booking is where you MUST board the cruise.
See sample menu in Itinerary below
• Variety of artisan flat breads and baguettes served with garlic herb cheese spread and a cilantro pestoSALAD
• House Caesar salad with crisp romaine hearts, grilled ciabatta crostini, cherry tomatoes, imported Parmesan cheese and radicchio with a creamy Caesar dressingENTRÉE
• Filet Mignon with our signature steak sauce
• Panko-crusted mahi-mahi finished with a miso honey glazeACCOMPANIMENTS
• Special house potatoes
• Fresh seasonal vegetablesDESSERT
• Chef’s selected dessert
• Boarding glass of champagne
• Soda, coffee, tea and water
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, menu is subject to change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey, approximately 15-20 minutes (depending on location)
- From Anaheim/Disneyland to Newport Beach, approximately 20 minutes (depending on location)
- Music ranges from the oldies to the newer pop selections; the entertainers (DJ or a 2-3 piece live band) always play a nice selection in an attempt to please guests
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I celebrated my 28th birthday with Hornblower Cruises and Events and I absolutely loved the quality of service I received.
The crew was exceptionally nice and I enjoyed my four-course meal along with great music and dancing.
I definitely recommend this cruise line and would give it 10 stars if I could.
Simply well done - good food - all employees were exceptional - See you again - Thank you
Had the best time much better than expected. The amazing crew and the gorgeous yacht made this an unforgettable trip.
There was no micro managing once you step aboard its all about you
Everything was wonderful all the way. A+ to the whole crew.
Service was excellent, food was delicious especially the salmon...music and ambience very nice!!!
The food, the music, the view, the service, and the chocolate covered strawberries as we disembark were perfect! Highly recommended!
We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. We booked at one location and accidentally showed up at the wrong cruise location but the captain was very accommodating because it was our 20th anniversary. He made sure it was indeed a special event for us. Loved it...
It was a wonderful experience for me and my husband! It was also my birthday and I must say the best one ever! The captain, staff, food and the DJ were the best! I will definitely be back and have already told several family members and friends
What a lovely evening! From start to finish, the whole experience was fantastic. We were greeted with a welcome drink had time to catch a gorgeous sunset. We even spotted some sea lions resting on the docks. The service was great and the staff were very attentive. The food was good, you definitely won't leave hungry.
Nice Cruise, two rounds in the harbour. Diner is good.
After diner remains roundabout 3/4 hour for dancing,
(for those who think it´s a party boat).
We think it´s worth the money and time.
It was a liitle bit cold because open doors on the top deck.
Info : We traveled there with the hop on / off bus tours,
a taxi back isaround 60 $.
This cruise was great I'm glad I picked it meet nice people the food was great the stuff was also great I will do this when I go back to California
It was Fantastic! Awesome service, Atmosphere and Attitude!! From the second we started till today. What a nice memory of an evening to remember. Great food, cheerful, fun surroundings, a few dances and a lot of ambiance! Just an "A+" all the way around. Money well spent for priceless evening... Will do it again and can't wait for out of town guests to take out for the evening! Thanks
We enjoyed the dinner cruise very much. The food was superb crew very accomidating and attentive.
The only draw back was the cheap champagne. I would gladly pay extra for real champagne next time.