- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a scenic stroll around Newport Beach and then dive into its bar scene with a local guiding the way. Enjoy the sunset from the end of the pier, followed by a ferry out to Balboa Island for some more boozy fun! This tour is designed to get you acquainted with the South Californian beach life vibe, so grab yourself a beer and come toast the endless summer sun with us!
- English-speaking local guide
- Uber ride (as noted in copy)
- Ferry crossing to Balboa Island (return trip is on own)
- Two local beers (one at bar and one at the brewery, as noted in copy)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Orange County Urban Adventures
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Island
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Island Ferry
- Transportation and return $1 ferry ride to start point
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
McFadden Square Centennial Monument
127 Marine Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92662, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange County Urban Adventures
Your local guide will meet you in a central location in Newport Beach, excited to help you enjoy a great night out.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Newport Beach Pier, Newport Beach, California
California sunsets are something to behold, so before the night closes in we’ll head to the end of the Pier for a mesmerizing sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
Stop At: Balboa Island, Newport Beach, California
We’ll take a stroll around the neighborhood and then enjoy a drink in a popular local inn that boasts regular live music sessions with local artists.
Your tour will end here, but your guide will be very happy to make recommendations for further exploring Balboa Island and Orange County — please just ask!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balboa Island Ferry, Newport Beach, California
Drunk on Californian hospitality, we’ll Uber our way over to the ferry terminal and catch a boat out to lively Balboa Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Casual clothing is recommended.
- The return to start point is not included but your guide will provide detailed information on how to use return transportation.
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- This tour is a small group with a maximum of 7 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.