- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day of deep-sea fishing off the California coast and try to catch a coveted yellowtail or white sea bass. This full-day cruise from Newport Beach will take you into fish territory, where you’re likely to find the most prized catches. Cruise down Orange County's coastline and take in the beautiful scenery while experiencing the fishing adventure!
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod rental (if option selected)
- Boarding pass
- Food and drinks (available on board for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing license (not required for children 16 years old and under)
- Tackle and bait
- Fillet fee (approx. USD $1, depending on size of fish)
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Fun Zone
Newport Beach, CA, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balboa Fun Zone, 600 E Bay Ave Ste R, Newport Beach, CA 92661-1347
Great location for families with children. There is a ferris wheel, arcade and a few other fun rides the children can partake in after their fishing trip with us.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Balboa Pier, 50 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
This place is located 100 yards from our location and provides you with an amazing view of the shoreline along with the waves crashing onto the white sandy beach.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under
- Per California's Department of Fish and Game, legal size refers to 'total' or 'fork'. Crew members will help you decipher what is considered to be of legal size
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.