- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day of deep-sea fishing off the California coast and try to catch a coveted yellowtail or white sea bass. This full-day cruise from Newport Beach will take you into fish territory, where you’re likely to find the most prized catches. Cruise down Orange County's coastline and take in the beautiful scenery while experiencing the fishing adventure!
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Likely to Sell Out
- Deep-sea fishing cruise
- Rod rental (if option selected)
- Boarding pass
- Food and drinks (available on board for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fishing license (not required for children 16 years old and under)
- Tackle and bait
- Fillet fee (approx. USD $1, depending on size of fish)
Newport Beach, California
Returns to original departure point
Set out from Newport Harbor for a day of deep-sea fishing in the Pacific Ocean. The crew on board your boat will help you set up your rod so you’ll be ready to reel in that yellowtail when it nibbles on your hook. Yellowtail can weigh up to 40 pounds (18 kg) and are known to be hardest-fighting fish you’ll encounter in these waters! Other fish you may catch include white sea bass, barracuda, bonito, calico bass, sand bass and halibut.
While you wait for the fish to bite, relax on board the boat and take in the coastal scenery as you cruise past Long Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Catalina Island, Dana Point and San Ononfre. The boat has a fully stocked snack bar with breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages available for purchase. The boat also has both indoor and outdoor seating, along with restrooms.
If you catch a fish of legal size (see Additional Information below for more details) and you want to make a meal out of it, you may have your fish filleted on board for a nominal fee. Only want to fish? No worries – simply catch and release!
Don't want to fish but want to come along for the sail? Boarding passes are also available for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Permits are not required for children 15 years old and under
- Per California's Department of Fish and Game, legal size refers to 'total' or 'fork'. Crew members will help you decipher what is considered to be of legal size
- Total length is the longest straight-line measurement from the tip of the head to the end of the longest lobe of the tail
- Fork length is the straight-line distance from the tip of the head to the center of the tail fin. Tip of the head shall be the most anterior point on the fish with the mouth closed and the fish lying flat on its side.
- Unless otherwise provided, all fish, mollusks or crustaceans less than the legal minimum size or greater than the maximum legal size must be returned immediately to the water from which they were taken
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.