- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Bender family continues a 50 year tradition of traveling in open air style safari vehicles north of Corolla along the ocean and sand dunes on a 2 hour, small group, excursion sharing history and ecology along the way. We stop for several photo opportunities and points of interests along the way, as well including private access to the Wild Horse Conservation Area. This tour also included a professional and knowledgeable horse guide to educate you on what you are seeing. Choose from one of 3 departure times when you book.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Friendly and professional horse guide
- Transport by open-air 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Corolla Outback Adventures
Custom open air vehicles (weather permitting) as well as enclosed climate controlled vehicles are available. A maritime forest, The Wild Horse Reserve, the Lewark property as well as a historic Coast Guard station are some of the sites visited with the Wild Horse Conservation area being the highlights of the tour. Patrons are encouraged to dress for the season as we run year round! Restroom facilities are available on the tour, and
it is also encouraged to bring water and snacks for the 2 hour outing. Children 12 and under ride 1/2 price, and all ages are welcome!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 13 years if age and older
- Children 4 years old or 45 pounds or less must bring a car seat. There is a limited number of car seat spaces available.
- Dress code is casual
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.