- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our naturalist guides make our experience unique, and second to none. All throughout the two hour off-road journey, your guide provides a real time narrative of what you are seeing and experiencing.
The Wild Spanish Mustangs are the highlight, but we also pass a United States Federal Life Saving Station from 1874, a United States Coast Guard Station from World War I, and throughout the tour our guide will share information about barrier island migration, waterfowl, marine mammals, sea turtles, pelicans, you name it !
If you see it, your guide will tell you what it is.
- Entry/Admission - Corolla Beach 4x4 Access
1159 Austin St
1159 Austin St, Corolla, NC 27927, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corolla Beach 4x4 Access
We travel on a thirty mile round trip to see the Wild Spanish Mustangs.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.