- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An exciting, fun filled full-day experience making the most of your time in California’s stunning Central Coast.
This family-friendly tour will start early and allow you to experience Hearst Castle free from the crowds, enjoy time to wander, shop & eat in the quaint coastal town of Cambria, and take you to three charming local wineries (tasting fees not included).
Your knowledgeable and engaging tour guide/driver will tell you fascinating tidbits and ensure you have a fun and memorable day.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Hearst Castle
- Tasting Fees: The cost of wine tastings depends on the wineries selected to visit. The average is $10 – $20 at each winery for about 4 – 6 pours. Many wineries will waive the fees if a customer purchases wine.
- Entry/Admission - Linn's Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Paso Robles Wineries
1: The Kinney San Luis Obispo, 1800 Monterey St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
2: Hostel Obispo, 1617 Santa Rosa St, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toast Tours, Paso Robles, CA
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: 750 Hearst Castle Road, San Simeon, CA 93452-9740
At the Castle, you’ll begin your guided Grand Rooms Tour, our early arrival allows you to beat the crowds and enjoy the tranquility and splendor of the Castle as Hearst and his guests would have.
On the tour, you’ll visit Hearst’s opulent social rooms on the ground floor of the castle where each evening W.R. Hearst would gather his guests – consisting of the Hollywood elite of the time, influential politicians, famous authors and artists, and other notable figures – for lavish meals and socializing all through the night.
The guided portion of the tour will last approximately 1-hour, after which you will have time to stroll through the gardens and around the Neptune and Roman pools before taking the shuttle back to the visitor’s center, where we’ll pick you up to continue on our adventure!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Linn's Restaurant, 2277 Main St, Cambria, CA 93428, USA
After departing the Castle, we’ll make our way to the charming seaside town of Cambria, where you’ll have time to walk through the historic East Village, do some boutique and antique shopping, as well as grab a relaxed lunch at one of the many excellent cafes and restaurants. (Lunch is not included in the tour)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Paso Robles Wineries, 560 10th St, Paso Robles, CA 93446, USA
After a satisfying lunch, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views as we make our way to three small-to-medium sized charming, family friendly wineries in either Paso Robles or San Luis Obispo’s Edna Valley. Sit back and relish each winery as they offer their own distinctive blend of friendly faces, delightful surroundings and enchanting local wines.(Tasting Fees not included in the tour, typically between $10/$20 and often waived with purchase)
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.