- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a social tour, so you can expect to meet other wine enthusiasts and get to know them over the course of the afternoon. Usually, we will not have more than 8 - 10 guests on board. Your guide/driver will point out landmarks and wineries along the way, tell stories and talk about local history and, of course, wine making, as well as sharing with you our local culture.
- Small intimate tour sizes - so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Visit 3 Wineries - Wineries can be requested at time of booking
- Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- Bottled water
- 3 hours from pick-up to drop-off
- Rain or Shine, We Wine!
- Gratuity to the guide (18-20% is customary)
- Tasting Fees at each winery, if any
Traveler pickup is offered
The Park Side of 12th Street at the intersection of Park Street, across from the Brown Butter Cookie Company.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paso Robles Chamber Visitor Center, Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo County, California
We will pick up Downtown at 12th and Park Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.