- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a social tour, so you can expect to meet other wine enthusiasts and get to know them over the course of the afternoon. Usually, we will not have more than 8 - 10 guests on board. Your guide/driver will point out landmarks and wineries along the way, tell stories and talk about local history and, of course, wine making, as well as sharing with you our local culture.
- Small intimate tour sizes - so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Visit 3 Wineries - Wineries can be requested at time of booking
- Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- Bottled water
- 3 hours from pick-up to drop-off
- Rain or Shine, We Wine!
- Gratuity to the guide (18-20% is customary)
- Tasting Fees at each winery, if any
Traveler pickup is offered
If you do not have a hotel location, we will meet you in front of the Train Station at 800 Pine Street. Free Parking is available between 6th and 8th Streets.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paso Robles Wine Region, Paso Robles Wine Region, San Luis Obispo County, California
All tours are crafted with you, our guests, in mind. Our passion is creating an unparalleled tour experience. With over 300 wineries to choose from, there is always somewhere new and exciting to try.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.