- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a social tour, so you can expect to meet other wine enthusiasts and get to know them over the course of the afternoon. Usually, we will not have more than 8 - 10 guests on board. Your guide/driver will point out landmarks and wineries along the way, tell stories and talk about local history and, of course, wine making, as well as sharing with you our local culture.
- Small intimate tour sizes - so we can craft a personalized itinerary
- Visit 3 Wineries - Wineries can be requested at time of booking
- Friendly, experienced, personable, and knowledgeable guides - the best in the area!
- An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
- Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
- Bottled water
- 3 hours from pick-up to drop-off
- Rain or Shine, We Wine!
- Gratuity to the guide (18-20% is customary)
- Tasting Fees at each winery, if any
Traveler pickup is offered
The Park Side of 12th Street at the intersection of Park Street, across from the Brown Butter Cookie Company.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Paso Robles Chamber Visitor Center, 1225 Park St, Paso Robles, CA 93446-2234
We will pick up Downtown at 12th and Park Street
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.