- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The most popular rafting trip in the Pocono Mountains of PA! Explore the scenic Lehigh River Gorge and experience class 2-3 rapids. You'll raft with an experienced outfitter and take in spectacular river gorge scenery during your adventure.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guides
- Transportation to and from the river
- All necessary equipment
- Wet suit (available to rent on cold days)
Saturday and Sunday only for dam release whitewater. For daily trips choose our Family Rafting option.
Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River in the Poconos of northeastern Pennsylvania. This trip offers exciting rapids, breathtaking scenery and fun times with friends and family!
A visit to the Lehigh River means real fun, real rapids, and real adventure! Great for experienced and beginner rafters.
Rafting adventures are fun for the whole family, but participants must be at least 9 years old. Rafts can accommodate groups of up to 6 people and will be accompanied by experienced guides (in kayaks) in class I-III+ whitewater rapids. Bringing a light lunch is recommended, as your adventure will span 5-6 hours. You'll spend approximately 3-4 hours on the water, taking in all the excitement and scenery of the Lehigh River!
All necessary equipment is provided, and wet suits are available to rent on colder days. On warmer days, a swimsuit or light clothing is recommended, as well as closed-toed shoes for protection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather. Avoid wearing cotton. A wet suit will be available for rent on colder days. Swimsuit or shorts and T-shirt are recommended on warmer days.
- Wear close-toed shoes for best protection. No flip-flips or Crocs are allowed.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.