- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River, one of the most popular whitewater destinations in America, is a great experience for the whole family! Join us for a family friendly adventure in the scenic Pocono Mountains.
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guides
- Transportation to and from the river
- All necessary equipment
- Wet suit (available to rent on cold days)
Whitewater rafting on the Lehigh River in the Poconos of northeastern Pennsylvania is rafting just the way you want it, with rapids ranging from easy to exhilarating. Our family adventure offer Class I & II rapids for a fun day outdoors.
A visit here means real fun, real rapids, and real adventure! Come rafting for the whitewater or come for the scenery. Either way, the Lehigh River is the perfect whitewater adventure location.
Rafting adventures are fun for the whole family, but participants must be at least 5 years old. Rafts can accommodate groups of up to 6 people and will be accompanied by experienced guides (in kayaks) in class I-II white waters. Bringing a light lunch is recommended, as your adventure will span 5 to 6 hours. You'll spend approximately 2.5 to 3 hours on the water, taking in all the excitement and scenery of the Lehigh River!
All necessary equipment is provided to you, and wet suits are available to rent on colder days. On warmer days, a swimsuit or light clothing is recommended, as well as closed-toed shoes for protection.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather. Avoid wearing cotton. A wet suit will be available for rent on colder days. Swimsuit or shorts and T-shirt are recommended on warmer days.
- Wear close-toed shoes for best protection. No flip-flips or Crocs are allowed.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.