- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Find adventure in the Poconos with a bike rental and tour of the World Famous Lehigh Gorge State Park! Choose from several different types of bicycles to fit your riding experience and preferences. Take to the well-maintained trails of Lehigh Gorge State Park on a comfort bike or mountain bike with options to include children of all ages for a family-friendly ride.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Use of bicycle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shuttle Services
Lehigh Gorge State Park South Access Point in White Haven, PA.
• The Expert 29er have the latest advanced technology with state-of-the-art materials and components, including hydraulic disc brakes and long travel front suspensions.
• Top-model comfort bikes include a more upright seating position, larger wheel circumference, increased suspension and easy shift gearing.
• Select a sport bike with aluminum framing and front shocks, including 26-inch models with disc brakes
• Economy mountain bikes are available for our large charity, youth groups and spiritual entities they may or may not have front shocks but are perfect for the beginner and novice mountain biker on the rail trail.
• Kids bikes are available for ages 5–14, including gears and grip shifters.
• Tag-along bikes are appropriate for children ages 3–5 without much bike-riding experience.
• A trailer caboose can be added to hold 1–2 toddlers, ages 1–3 years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Call to confirm Bike type Availability and Shuttle scheduling immediately after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Please include your email address as well your phone number with your reservation.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.