- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Admire the breathtaking scenic views of Falls Lake just north of Raleigh, North Carolina from the view of your own private airplane seat! Our exciting 30-minute Airplane Adventure will provide impressive aerial views as you soar over various areas of Falls Lake with your pilot, friends, or family.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
- Headsets provided to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Airplane tour
Total Flight Solutions
Triangle North Executive Airport
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your tour begins at Triangle North Executive Airport where you will board a cutting-edge, three-passenger airplane with an experienced professional pilot. You will takeoff then soar towards Falls Lake as you experience all the breathtaking views North Carolina has to offer. You will turn around Falls Lake experiencing the excitement of flying over water while capturing all these special moments on your camera or phone. On your way back to the airport, you will see all of Youngsville, Wake Forest, and Louisburg, along with glimpses of North Raleigh and Rolesville.
Your journey will end with an exciting landing back into Triangle North Executive Airport, and your adventure will last as a memory of a lifetime. The Raleigh Airplane Adventure makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, you name it!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants under the age of 2 must ride on adult's lap
- A maximum of three passengers per booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 220lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.