- 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See San Francisco from a bird's-eye view on this 50-minute aerial tour where you fly the plane. Soar above the Pacific Ocean, the Golden Gate, and Alcatraz from 1,500 feet (457 meters) in the air. Board a two-seater Cessna or four-seater Piper single-engine airplane, and bring along one passenger. A trained pilot supervises you while you fly from San Carlos.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Private flight tour
- You plus one (1) additional passenger
- All taxes, fees and booking charges
- Souvenir photo (available to purchase)
1: Airport Way, San Carlos, CA, USA
2: San Jose, San Jose, California
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Your 50-minute flight starts at San Carlos Airport, located south of San Francisco. Check in with the flight team and meet your pilot who will assist you in flying the airplane. After a brief safety orientation, you and an accompanying passenger will climb aboard the Cessna or Piper aircraft, depending on availability, and take off on your high-flying adventure among the clouds. Each passenger is provided with a headset and radio in order to hear your pilot's instructions and commentary clearly throughout the trip.
As you safely reach an altitude of about 1,500 feet, pass over the picturesque town of Half Moon Bay, whose fertile farms and crescent bay host the world-famous Mavericks surfing competition each winter. Head north toward the City by the Bay and be treated to incredible views of dramatic cliffs and rolling hills as you pass by the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Angel Island, and the skyscrapers of downtown San Francisco.
After circling the city to appreciate the stunning scenery below, head back to San Carlos where you will safely land your plane and disembark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be at least 8 years old and accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.