- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Welcome to Taste of SLO, the Walking Food Tour! Do you like tasting REALLY delicious food? Do you like FUN? This tour is a brilliant marriage of social interactions, food, wine, and beer. This is not your typical tour - you will laugh, eat, drink, all while enjoying beautiful downtown San Luis Obispo. Join Taste of SLO for a walking tour of five unique destinations created to give you a personal Taste of SLO.
- Food tasting
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Wine tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo, San Luis Obispo County, California
Returns to original departure point
Taste of SLO is happy to accommodate all ages and all dietary needs. Young people to well-seasoned people, little humans in strollers, vegetarians and gluten free are all welcome here! Non-alcoholic tours are available with specialty mocktails to tease your taste buds.
The Taste of SLO tour destinations were chosen with a “SLO attitude” in mind. San Luis Obispo is a city that nourishes small business. The tour destinations capture the heart and soul of local entrepreneurs. Taste farm to table freshness, and drink the sunshine of this beautiful city. You'll taste...
• Savory Santa Maria style BBQ
• Locally made artisan gelato & truffles
• Craft beers (hoppy, malty & more)
• Local SLO County Wines
• Hot, fresh baked breads & rolls
• Unique Latin style foodAll food and both non alcoholic and alcoholic drinks are included on this tour.
Tours are approximately 2.5 hours long and are offered on Mondays and Saturdays starting at 1:30 pm. We are happy to book tours other days, please contact us to inquire about your specific date. Tour sizes are generally limited to 12 people, but can be larger. We walk approx 1.5 miles over the course of the tour. We meet at our current starting location, and end near by. We recommend parking at 630 Palm St and using the 10 hour meters there that accept change only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. If there are any dietary restrictions, please contact us asap.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.