- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get a taste of Santa Monica and Venice on this private tour by electric bike. A great experience for locals and visitors alike. You'll cruise along the beach bike path enjoying the sun, ocean view and energetic atmosphere of Santa Monica and Venice Beach on your easy-to-use electric bike. Stop for photo opportunities at top Santa Monica attractions including Santa Monica Beach, the Santa Monica Pier as background and the spot where Hollywood celebrities partied in the Golden days of Hollywood. Hear fun stories about the city’s pop culture and history from your guide. You will roll on to vibrant Venice to see the skate park, street art and the bustle of the crowd on the ocean front walk, then off to the Venice canals before a final stop at Muscle Beach and zipping back to the shop.
- All-inclusive tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Photo memories package ($30 value)
Pedal...or Not electric bike tours, 214 Pier Ave, east of, Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90405, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California
Pass By: 26-Mile Bike Path, Santa Monica, CA 90403
26-Mile Bike Path, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Santa Monica State Beach, Ocean Ave at Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
Santa Monica State Beach, Santa Monica, California
Pass By: Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours, 214 Pier Ave just east of Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405-5423
Pedal or Not... Electric Bicycle - Tours, Santa Monica, California
Stop At: Santa Monica Bay, Los Angeles, CA 90013
This is beach bike tour the beaches of Los Angeles are Santa Monica Beach and Venice beach. We ride the length of both beaches on the beach bike path.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Venice Beach Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
The Venice Beach bike path is parallel to the boardwalk. We ride along next to the boardwalk to view the vendor shops and eclectric peeps.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Muscle Beach Venice, 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90401-3124
Hear pop culture stories. View the body builders. Photo Op
We don't actually enter the pit. Which would cost $10.
Close for venovation until Sept 2019. Still worth a peek
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- MUST be comfortable riding a bike
- Photos will be taken during your tour, edited and emailed to you within 7 days after your tour
- Minimum age is 13 years; must be at least 5 feet tall (152 cm) and weigh a minimum of 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Maximum weight 250lbs (113kg). Bikes are safety rated up to 250 pounds.
- Children ages 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you wear closed-toed shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses, and bring a jacket (all bikes have a saddlebags for storage)
- Tours do not operate in rain
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.