- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Eat (and walk) your way through the streets of Santa Monica, known for its eclectic collection of boutiques, cafes, restaurants and people, tasting the best cusine Santa Monica has to offer on this 2-3-hour interactive walking tour.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
The Santa Monica Bike Center Broadway location
Tour returns on the corner of 4th Street and Broadway
Just one block from the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica is the historic Main Street and Third Street Promenade. Known both for their eclectic collection of boutiques and retail stores, cafes, restaurants and people, Downtown Santa Monica is a must-see, local hangout just blocks from the coastline. Spend a few hours eating your way through the city, one block at a time, tasting the best cuisine of Santa Monica.
Each Tour varies depending on restaurant availability - stops may include Australian meat pies, Omusubi (delicious Japanese rice balls), Mexican/Jamaican jerk chicken, artisanal thin-crust pizza, mouthwatering cookies, award winning doughnuts, a visit to the famed Farmers Market, and/or others. Our expert guides will take you through Dowtown Santa Monica where you will be able to sample food and soak in the local culture.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Walking distance is about 3 total miles
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen is recommended
- Open-toed shoes and sandals are not recommended
- Each tour is unique as destinations rotate according to restaurant availability
- Tours may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance or weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, you will be issued with a full credit or refund
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour was fun and informative. Chelsea knew a lot about the area, and the food stops were good choices and tasty.
This tour wasn't quite what we were expecting but we loved it. It was just my mom and me so it was as though Ron was our personal guide to Santa Monica. We started with a health shot, cookie, stuffed rice balls, Aussie pie, and Jamaican jerk chicken enchiladas.
Great telling of the history of Santa Monica and surrounding towns. Amazing food. Gary was hilarious. We met a film crew and a random assistant to an assistant of a 3rd rate lighting crews least favorite grip who was rude but thats not the tours fault. Would highly recommend!