- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• How to stand up on your surfboard
• How to paddle on your surfboard
• How to turn on your surfboard
• How to put on the gas and brakes
• All the safety rules
• Where to find surf breaks
• How to pick the best waves for surfing
• Which weather and tides are best
• How to choose the right surfboard
• Easy ways to paddle out
• The right way to paddle out safely
• How to identify the best take off spot
- Surf Board
- Wet Suit
- Surf Instructor
- Wave Surf School Hat
Santa Monica Beach
Monday- Sunday Venice Beach or Santa Monica Beach Surf Lessons 8 AM- 10 AM Surf Lessons 10 AM- Noon Surf Lessons Noon- 2 PM
Boss Management Group CEO, Brian “BO$$” Cohen & Local Surfers teamed up to open Wave Surf School in March of 2018. Cohen a local Nightclub Owner of Vampire Lounge in Beverly Hills & Nightlife Empire which operates many Nightlife venues all over Los Angeles brings a creative twist with his Entertainment & Celebrity connections. The local Surfers where handpicked and have the personality and experience to teach you how to Surf! Wave Surf School brings Southern California a unique incredible surf experience.
Wave Surf School operates in 2 locations; Santa Monica & Venice Beach. Wave offers two different class times 8 AM- 10 AM & 10 AM – Noon.
Once you book your class our surf instructors will give you meeting time and place.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.