- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This dessert bike tour takes you through Santa Monica’s premiere shopping district and landmark neighborhoods to the city’s sweetest and tastiest secret hot spots. Enjoy hand-crafted, made-from-scratch desserts and experience one of the most delicious cities in Los Angeles like a local.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free snacks included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike lock
- Bicycles are NOT electric
The Santa Monica Bike Center Broadway location
Tour returns on the corner of 4th Street and Broadway
Daily; departing at 10am and 2:30pm (except major holidays)
Santa Monica has a sweet tooth! This dessert bike tour takes you through Santa Monica’s premiere shopping district and landmark neighborhoods to the city’s sweetest and tastiest hot spots. You’ll burn a few calories while munching on Mexican pastries, hand-made doughunuts, award winning chocolate truffles, lemon bars, fudge brownies and small batch ice cream (Tours vary depending on restaurant availability). What’s more, every delicious eatery on the tour serves only the finest and freshest ingredients, made from scratch with no preservatives or artificial additives.
The bike ride begins in the heart of downtown Santa Monica, steps from the popular Third Street Promenade, and continues east to Montana Ave, Santa Monica's luxurious and chic shopping district. After eating at one of "Oprah's Favorite" places you'll pedal into the lavish suburbs north of Montana Ave. Tour-goers will then enjoy made-from-scratch ice cream (voted "Best in L.A.") and hand-crafted, award-winning chocolate truffles, all made with organic ingredients sourced from local farms. On the way back riders will cruise through Georgina Ave., one of the wealthiest streets in all of Los Angeles, and out towards the ocean for breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, the Santa Monica Pier and the Malibu coastline.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Baggy pants, open-toed shoes and sandals are not recommended
- Helmets are required for persons under 18 years of age, but optional for adults over 18 years
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Tours may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance or weather makes for dangerous riding conditions. If the tour is unable to be rescheduled, you will be issued with a full credit or refund
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 48 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule
- Please advise if a children's bike is required and the number of them in the Special Requirements field
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.