- 55 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
It’s hard to see all the attractions of sprawling Los Angeles in one trip, but this exciting airplane sightseeing tour makes it easy to capture the city’s landmarks and beautiful. Fly over the famous suburbs of Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and the Hollywood Hills; admire gorgeous Pacific coast views from Malibu; see the Hollywood Sign, movie studios and the Griffith Observatory; and look down on UCLA, USC, the Staples Center and Dodger Stadium.
- Professional pilot/guide
- Beverages and snacks in the airport lobby
- Water on the plane
- Ground transportation to the airport of departure; pick up fee is not included in the price of the experience and is available upon request; must contact supplier and fees apply
7240 Hayvenhurst Pl, Lake Balboa, CA 91406, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
After checking in at Van Nuys Airport, relax before your flightseeing tour with provided beverages and snacks. Then meet your professional pilot, and begin your 60-minute aerial adventure by heading south, following I-405 toward the Getty Center. From the vantage point of your 3-passenger airplane, you have fabulous views of stunning coastal communities like Malibu and Pacific Palisades.
Soar over Santa Monica and admire the view of the bustling Santa Monica Pier. Look down on Marina del Rey before flying east toward downtown Los Angeles, enjoying views of Westwood, UCLA, Century City, Beverly Hills and Hollywood. As you make a figure eight around downtown, see USC, the Coliseum, the Staples Center and Dodger Stadium.
Next, zoom north toward the Hollywood Hills to see the iconic Hollywood Sign, Griffith Observatory and the Hollywood Bowl. Check out the Greek Theatre, Universal Studios and the NBC Universal building before following the 101 back to Van Nuys Airport, where your air tour comes to an end.
Attractions usually seen on the flight:
Warner Bros. Studio
Hollywood Reservoir (Lake Hollywood)
Hollywood and Vine intersection
Hollywood & Highland Center
Hollywood Walk of Fame
Dolby (formerly Kodak) Theatre
TCL (formerly Grauman’s) Chinese Theatre
Santa Monica Pier
Stone Canyon Reservoir
Brentwood Country Club
Pacific Coast Highway
Marina Del Rey
Los Angeles Country Club
Pacific Design Center
Famous celebrity homes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Flight time is approximately 60 minutes; total activity time is approximately 2 hours
- Due to federally mandated temporary flight restrictions that affect LA Dodgers home baseball games, this flight may be subject to re-routing between one hour before, during and one hour after all Dodgers home games; the local tour operator is not responsible for scheduling conflicts that occur as a result of temporary flight restrictions
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.