- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a one-of-a-kind experience of Southern California’s beach culture—famous worldwide for its surfers, body builders, exhibitionists, street performers, and fabulous ocean and mountain views.
Approximately 2 hours in total, the activity begins with 20 to 30 minutes of video and hands-on Segway instruction by a certified trainer. The remaining 1.5 hours is spent on the tour itself.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
1431 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Segway Los Angeles, 1431 Ocean Ave Suite 1800, Santa Monica, CA 90401-2124
We will handle paperwork and training at our retail store on Ocean Ave.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: 200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica Pier Restoration Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3126
We will pass by the historic Santa Monica Pier and carousel.
Pass By: Muscle Beach Venice, 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Los Angeles, CA 90401-3124
We will see the “original” muscle beach in Santa Monica, which is home to a slackline park, traveling rings, rope climb stations, and much more.
Pass By: Venice Beach Boardwalk, Los Angeles, CA 90291
We will see the eclectic Venice Beach Boardwalk - home to street artists, performers, pot shops, and much more. We will make a pit stop for a glimpse of the action at the Skate Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by a parent
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.