- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Set out to explore Sarasota Bay and the exotic mangrove tunnels on a stand-up paddle board SUP! Paddle with Florida's native wildlife including manatees and dolphin! This SUP rental include a quick, all inclusive lesson to get you started so you can enjoy your time on the water.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- 4-hur Single Paddleboard rental
- Quick lesson and safety briefing
- USCG approved lifejacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Ted Sperling Nature Park
Paddleboarding is the hottest new way to get out onto the water for a fun filled adventure!
This 4 hour rental launches from Ted Sperling Nature Park on Lido Key, just minutes away from St. Armands circle, Lido Beach and downtown Sarasota.
Each rental includes an easy to follow lesson on how to paddleboard and your safety in the water, prior to launching. This is very easy and accessible for beginners! Explore the waters in search of local manatees and dolphin or make your way through the mangrove tunnels, all easy to paddle to from the launch location.
The paddleboards are a great size for everyone, have a padded standing area and are very stable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We recommend you bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and water
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.