- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There is a reason that the Mangrove Tunnels of Lido Key are a must-do experience when visiting the Gulf Coast. We launch from Ted Sperling Nature Park, which has clean restrooms, a rinsing shower, and shaded picnic tables. Our amazing local guides from Sea Life Kayak Adventures take you on a tour of Little Sarasota Bay, where you may see manatees, dolphins, a variety of birds and sea life...then finish up in the famous mangrove tunnels, a beautiful canopy that meanders thru an island. The tour usually goes around 2 hours, but we aren't on a strict schedule, so please allow for an extra half hour. We are located just minutes from downtown Sarasota, 20 minutes from Siesta Key, and a half hour from Anna Maria Island and Bradenton.
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- USCG Life Jacket
- Lightweight carbon fiber paddle
Ted Sperling NATURE Park (don't use this for GPS, use address below)
Join our professional guides as we tour by Kayak Little Sarasota Bay and it's beautiful mangrove tunnels. We can see manatees, dolphins, exotic birds, rays, etc.
• Sea Life Kayak Adventures, 190 Taft Drive, Sarasota, FL 34236
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- IF A CHILD IS BOOKED, WE WILL AUTOMATICALLY PUT THEM IN A TANDEM WITH AN ADULT. Adults, PLEASE ENTER "TANDEM" in notes or CALL 941-400-2740 IF YOU'D LIKE A TANDEM KAYAK (single kayaks will be used unless call is received)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.