- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This taste of Downtown Sarasota tour delights you in many ways: The history, the architecture, the restaurant visits, and our amazing food tour guides. You visit four restaurants, each unique in its own way, as you sample 2-3 entrees at each stop with a desert finish!. Our food tours include a diverse range of food and focus on helping you discover out-of-the-way restaurants with exceptional food. We never rush you as we tour Sarasota, and we want you to relax at each restaurant stop and enjoy your food and the conversation. At the end of this three-hour culinary tour, you’re filled with great food and fun, historical tidbits about Sarasota’s downtown.
- Food tastings and restaurant gratuities
- Tour escort/host
- Can accommodate private groups also!
- Gratuities to your guide (recommended $10 p/p)
Main & Lemon Streets, downtown Sarasota
Tuesday through Friday 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Includes: All food (enough for a meal!) and restaurant gratuities are included in the ticket price. If you enjoyed your tour, tips are accepted and greatly appreciated by our tour guides.
Attire: Comfortable walking shoes as we cover a mile in distance.
Weather: We tour rain or shine.
Where to meet: The Chef Statue in front of Mattison’s Grill & Restaurant at the corner of Main & Lemon streets.
Parking: Parking is available in the State Street parking garage on State Street. Please be aware that the City of Sarasota is now charging for parking after three hours. The fourth hour is $3 and it is $1 per hour after that.
Please note that all food tours require a previous reservation and a minimum of four people. This does not mean one party must book four individuals, but that our total headcount achieves the minimum. We will notify you if we have not reached this capacity and will always strive to accommodate our valued guests!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be sure to let us know of any food allergies/special needs at time of reservation!
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for children
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.