- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Paddle through the Sarasota Bay and Mangrove tunnels on a 2-hour afternoon kayak tour. Follow your guide around the natural estuary and out to a sand bar before returning back to land for the sunset. Kayaks and gear are included. Try a free beer ,included from one of the top local brew-masters of the area.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Local guide
- 2 beers from a local brew master
190 Taft Dr
Returns to original departure point
Open Spring dates, March 3,10,13,17,20,24,27 April 3,7,10,14
Meet your guide at the departure point at 4pm. After getting situated in your kayak, follow your guide as you paddle out into the Sarasota Bay.
Tour the natural estuary and head to a sandbar situated in the middle of the bay. Go through a few mangrove tunnels before paddling back to shore just in time for the sunset.
This tour is family friendly and you can bring a beverage to enjoy in your kayak. The state-of-the-art kayaks offer protection from wind, sun and colder water. Kayakers of all experience levels are welcome to join.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.